11.04.2009

mourning

i have lost my iphone.
am also mourning the perpetual breakout and consequent awful skin i'm suffering from.
the sun sets at 4 now. really? wtf...
my hangover from the weekend has carried over into the week. dreadful...
going to buy a new phone tomorrow: blackberry curve vs iphone. any suggestions???

the only upshot of this week is that i've got a new ps3 and the shiny newness is helping me cope. sweet.

see below inundation of dark/blurry/over exposed images. :-)







cardigan: unknown
shirt: bershka
shorts: dkny
tights, socks: unknown
shoes: cydwoq

ahhhhh, still so drunk. i got my first tag!!! thanks to innyvinny for popping that cherry. will submit responses tomorrow. when i'm more lucid.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger InnyVinny said...

Quel difference! Dude, I'm so going to read my camera manual. I don't know if it'll help my horrible photo taking skills.

I <3 this outfit. And I'm mad you have a PS3. Tis All.

5/11/09 00:49  
Blogger Christen said...

Love those shorts!

5/11/09 07:20  
Blogger Lori said...

i like the color combination ;)

9/11/09 20:48  
Blogger Fashion Cappuccino said...

I can totally sympathaize with you! I lost my phone two times already! On the other hand, you look fabulous! xooxoxxo

10/11/09 01:30  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home